Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DIAS - Kochi

141116 - Kochi - DIAS



141022 - KOCHI - DIAS





MY WORST CHAT IN THE RECENT PAST / 141012-13





  •  

Sir how are you knowing that you get messages even if you are offline

I am the same guy who is cahting with you on your other profile

Its not mukherjee its chaterjee sorry

He is IIM derector please answer

ups director
i know

Did you copy his wrods

IIM (K) director
i guess u r one of my most worst student ... who has to spend time to learn me ...
if in two days u have not understood me .. sorry dear..
unfortunate
my prayers for u to have the wisdom and some sense too


Sir its not me but my father who asked you this and sorry what he meant was the thing that you both conveyed was right and my studies are fine I am first in the class


52 minutes ago

hey sir caqn I ask you one question please sir

hey sir please please or are you busy please reply

let me know how and what you learned from the two days sessions ..other than the facts i have copied and said from your known sources ...
and the pi value that made u feel to loose your mark for PSC..
Is there anything that added value / learned from me ?
write your comments at


Abhishek V Ashok What I have learnt is how to make a cheerful life and how to become a good person not for me but for the world, how to know the world and how to make definitions for even the tiniest words in the world by referring and referring.You have always been an inspiration for me what influenced me the most was your words, your great language, your humble personality and even your sound.I had my uncle's daughter's "choorunnu" in Chottanikara Bhagavathi Temple on the 2nd day of the class, but your class o the first day your way of teaching impressed me all over and that made me to take up the 2nd days class.You have taught me to react that's what a lot of questions from my side came to you is is'nt it correct sir so please sir understand me...........................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

141012 :: Session at Kochi






141011 - 12 


http://www.tochschool.com/page.php?p=186





No comments:

Post a Comment