Monday, August 25, 2014

DIAS - Kottayam

140909 - 12 :: DIAS
Kottyam


















Hai sir . I am Rahul raj.I have a question? I know that there is a company called ZeroG coopereation .Planes of them are used to feel the passengers 0 gravitation. when a plane fly through zig-zag(up and down) manner ,the peoplle in that plane cannot feel gravitation. Why it is possible?
RAHUL RAJ K R

Sir your class in KTM was very wonderful and interesting for me and my frndz .we enjoyed a lot it was really superb .for the first time I learned that there is an opposite for dream that is dred and I learned that we should not dream nor dread but planning is good and wright . I had got a huge line up of good frndz because of you .U tried to make us come front on stage and that change most of our scare to a stage and added more respect to you รป .sir finally I have a question to u ;which is your favourite tourist place.thank u sir
ROSHIN ROY

thank you for your wonderful class sir,you scolded us today, the feeling was a little hard, but we know its all to make us better.You taught us things which were hard for us, easily.It is a great boon to get you as our teacher.please visit kottayam again sir......
DEVANAM PRIYAN

Thank u sir for your wonderfull class in kottayam Brilliant tutorials. I found something in you that makes you differ from other people,i don't no what's that,i thinks it's your GREATNESS in teaching and LOVING MENTALITY to children.your class was so interesting from other classes i went . This event would be the one of precious event in my life. once again thanking you sir. WE ALL WELCOME YOU TO KOTTAYAM ONCE AGAIN.THANK YOU SIR.WE ALL LOVE YOU .........................................."'''
JOSHUA PALLIYAMPIL


140727 with INSPIRE LEARNING at Kottayam
This is NOT of DIAS
But getting Intro of Kottyam and Me to Kottayam
for the Next DIAS Session in September























140727 :: Kottayam - Inspire Learning - Brilliant - MBBS - IIT (11th & 12th Standard Students)



No comments:

Post a Comment